Starkey has introduced another line up of aids with artificial intelligence, following on from the success of Livio, the first AI aid launched in 2018. The company says that their new introduction, named Evolv AI is “loaded with the most innovative technology and clearest sound ever”.
With up to 55 million personalized adjustments every hour, the always-on, always automatic approach that is fundamental to the range, is designed to deliver realistic and genuine sound quality in every listening environment without the need to do anything extra.
Evolv AI is built on Starkey Sound™, a technology created by years of refining Starkey’s research and science-based algorithms to power high-fidelity audio, which is modelled on the human auditory system. Like the brain, Starkey say the technology is designed to automatically suppress background noise and increase speech audibility.
As the world leader in custom manufacturing, Starkey have also introduced the industry’s smallest 2.4 GHz CIC, as part of the Evolv AI line of hearing aids..”
Additional features of the Evolv AI product family include:
- 40% reduction in noise energy compared to the company’s previous technology
- Additional refinement of Edge Mode
- Fall Alert and Voice Reminders at all technology tiers
- Thrive usability enhancements
- TeleHear™ first and follow-up fit additions
- To find out more, book in to see Selma, Wendy or Kevin. Call 0345 222 0579 or fill in our online contact form.