To celebrate the journey out of lockdown we are running a photo competition from May 1st to August 31st. The theme of the competition is “My Help in Hearing” and the person to send in the best photo will win a luxury hamper created for us by local company Goose & Berry , and kindly donated by Signia, who will also independently choose the winners. There will also be a runners-up prize of a smaller goodie hamper.
The Joy of Hearing
Think of an example of something that makes you happy that your hearing has been helped. Perhaps you didn’t used to be able to hear the birds singing, or perhaps you love hearing the laughter of your grandchildren, or the dog barking? Whether it’s listening to laughter, a symphony, ocean waves, or a child’s first words, hearing keeps us engaged and connected to the world around us. According to AARP**, optimism and a positive outlook add 7.5 years to our life and an 80% reduction in cardiovascular risk.
Email your photos here with My “Help in Hearing” Photo Competition in the subject, together with confirmation that you are happy for us to feature your photo/s in our next newsletter, website and social media. Or, you can send your photo/s in the post to: Photo Competition, Help in Hearing, Blackpond Lane, Farnham Common SL2 3ER, once again with a note inside to say you are happy for us to use the photo as above.
We look forward to seeing them and sharing them with you!
** source: Disrupt Aging, AARP.org
My ”Help in Hearing Photo Competition” 2021 Terms & Condition
How to Enter
- Entries must be submitted by August 31st to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any attempted entries received after that date will not be accepted.
- Our competition is free to enter. By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize is the featured Hamper provided by Goose & Berry, with a runners up prize of a smaller Hamper.
- The competition is open to all Help in Hearing clients, both hearing aid wearers and earcare wax removal. Employees of Help in Hearing, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the competition are not allowed to enter.
- More than one “entry” per person is permitted. There is only one winner and one runners-up.
- A winner will be chosen by a representative of Signia, who are sponsoring the prizes within 48 hours of the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone and an appointment will be made to present the prize in one of our practices. If the prize is not taken up within 2 weeks of being chosen, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Signia will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable for anything else and non-transferable.
- There is no cash alternative offered.
- The decision of Signia with Help in Hearing regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Help in Hearing reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Help in Hearing, and its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Statutory rights are however not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- Help in Hearing is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with our data protection policy which is available to view on our website: helpinhearing.co.uk/data-protection-obligations-gdpr-legislation/
- By submitting photos to the competition, you are agreeing that they can be featured on our website, in social media and our electronic communication to clients. They may also be put up in the wall of our practices.