In March we held our first ever Virtual Hearing Event. At Help in Hearing, we know the past year has been hard, especially for those with hearing loss and we were delighted so many of you were able to join our Zoom webinar.
Conversations, communication and socialising are fundamental to our overall health and wellbeing, so it is not surprising that hearing loss can lead to feelings of isolation and loneliness. Hearing well has never been so important to ensure we stay connected with our friends, families and the community around us. This was the main focus of the seminar – and a reminder that…….
Help in Hearing is open and we’re here to help
We are now seeing many of our clients face to face but if you missed the seminar and would like to catch up on what was said, here is the link:
Seminar delegates were entered into a prize draw to win a pair of Livio Edge AI hearing aids* (terms & conditions applied) and we are delighted to announce that our winner is Mr John Landon of Bledlow Ridge.
Congratulations John (seen here with our audiologist Wendy Davies) – we hope you will enjoy wearing them!
Help in Hearing Virtual Hearing Event 25th March 2021 Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
How to enter
- By registering and attending our Online Hearing Event on March 24th, your details will automatically be entered into our prize draw.
- Any attempted entries received after that date will not be accepted.
- Our prize draw is free to enter. By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- The prize is a free hearing assessment, a pair of Starkey Livio AI hearing aids with a 4-year warranty and free fitting. Any follow up appointments after the first 60 days of fitting will be charged on a “Pay As You Go” basis. (Our appointment charges are clearly listed on our website at the bottom of this page: www.helpinhearing.co.uk/home/services/hearing-aid-pricing/)
- After fitting, the option to sign up to our Hearingplan Care Scheme will be available. The monthly direct debit is £25 and covers the cost of all ongoing appointments and hearing aid accessory items. (See Hearingplan terms and conditions for further information: www.helpinhearing.co.uk/home/services/personal-treatment-plan/).
- Help in Hearing refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The draw is open to all delegates joining the online event except employees of Help in Hearing, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before registering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Only one “entry” per person is permitted. There is only one prize of one pair of hearing aids.
- A winner will be chosen by random, drawn manually by Selma Becker, MD of Help in Hearing, within 24 hours of the Event.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) and an appointment will be made. If the prize is not taken up within 2 weeks of being chosen, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Help in Hearing will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable for any other hearing aid. If the winner decides they do not want the prize after all then the aids will be returned to Help in Hearing who will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is transferable if the winner wishes to nominate a suitable recipient. This nomination must be made within 2 weeks of the winner being notified.
- There is no cash alternative offered.
- The decision of Help in Hearing regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Help in Hearing reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Help in Hearing, and its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Statutory rights are however not affected.
Data protection and publicity
18. Help in Hearing is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with our data protection policy which is available to view on our website: www.helpinhearing.co.uk/data-protection-obligations-gdpr-legislation/
19. By entering, you are agreeing that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Help in Hearing (but not its agents or distributors) to administer the prize. The winner’s name will be announced in person to the winner but will also be stated in follow-up promotion of the competition. The winner’s permission will be sought with regards to a promotional photograph of the prize presentation.