As people get older, their hearing can often deteriorate and they may notice they can’t hear as well as they used to. Help in Hearing know the importance of regular hearing tests in Marlow. To ensure you have the correct hearing aid if you need one and prevent you from struggling to hear in your day to day life, we at Help in Hearing Marlow can help.
Marlow Hearing Clinic
Our hearing tests are of the highest standard and we only use the latest hearing aid and hearing test technology from all major manufacturers. We are always on hand to give you unbiased advice on your hearing and lifestyle needs.
Signs You Needs a Hearing Test
If you are over the age of 45 it is generally recommended that you have an annual hearing test:
- If family and friends constantly complain you have the TV or radio on too loud
- If you don’t hear the doorbell
- If you struggle to hear when you are having a conversation with someone on the phone
- If you ears hurt for no apparent reason you should get it checked. It may just be an ear infection or the problem could be linked to your hearing
- It is an idea to get regular hearing tests if you’ve had hearing problems in the past like partial deafness or frequent ear infections
- If you already wear a hearing aid you need to have regular hearing tests to check your hearing hasn’t got worse
If any of these problems apply to you then come to Help in Hearing’s Marlow hearing clinic for a simple hearing test. You will always be seen by a fully qualified and experienced audiologist when you visit us for a hearing test or consultation.
Hearing tests in Marlow – how to book
Book a hearing test at our Marlow hearing clinic by calling us on 0845 222 0579 or fill in the contact form on our website and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.